Saturday, January 30, 2010

THE FIRST SATURDAY ASCF EVENT OF 2010!

FOR THOSE YOUNGSTERS WHO ARE READY AND WANT TO COMPETE IN TOURNAMENTS - WE HAVE THIS EVENT COMING UP!

Not all club members should consider these events until having gotten through their first several meetings of the chess club. I want our players to have fun at these events and that means they will need some practice before their first chess event. So for now this event is only for those members of the club who have played in tournaments before.



FIRST ASCF EVENT OF THE YEAR!
-
This event will be a lot of fun for those youngsters who make the trip out to Gilbert on Saturday the 13th of February. I will be there so if you need help between rounds come find me or call me on my cell phone. We can also all agree to meet at one location before the start of the event as well.

Your Cherokee Chargers Chess Coach
- Coach Sean Tobin.

No comments:

Post a Comment