Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CHESS GAME DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH: Tuesday, November 16th, 2010

Hello everyone!

Here is my most recent TUESDAY NIGHT MONTHLY STANDARD OPEN game - as played every TUESDAY at the CHESS EMPORIUM in PHOENIX ARIZONA. I lost this one - my opponent is the provisionally rated 2700 rated Nam Nguyen. This is obviously a mistake but it will be very high once the USCF - United States Chess Federation - corrects this anomaly - maybe higher than 2400? Who knows! Nam did beat IM Dionisio Aldama in a G30 Friday Night action game down at the Chess Emporium and it is true has has won all of his games but for a single one - a draw with coach Kevin.

Today's game with me could have very well been his first loss - but for my mistakes! Both of us had wins in this game at various times throughout the game - he just had the final "won" is all! I enjoyed my game with Nam - except for all of his muttering under his breath during our game! : ) Enjoy this game - for what it is worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment